14 November 2009

It’s THAT time of the year again…

You know if I were to rate the speed of time that went by this year I’d say even the best driver in the world (Micheal Schumacher) cannot catch up with it’s speed. And yes it’s that time of the year again folks !

I know it’s not much back home but over here, weather’s changing, the atmosphere is merry, people are laughing more, they turned on extra lights and the streets are filled with lights and bitches who tries to outbuy everyone they can think of.

There isn’t much updates in my life besides the fact that I am trying hard to finish my assignments before the due date which is about 3 weeks from now. Semester 1 is almost towards it’s end already ! Gosh and there I was sitting here in the summer itching to get back into Uni and complete my degree. Work is great too so far…No pictures yet because I just cannot be arsed. I got up late for a 5.30 am shift today so today didn’t really start off great but seeing customers and my manager being all merry and stuff (I can bet you it has to do with the Santa’s dwarfs and their evil plot to get everyone to abandon their work and just sit back and relax !) things did take a change.

Enough with the ramblings, I’ve got a few photos and perhaps a video to share with you guys on the switching on of the lights event here in Manchester. Hope you guys enjoy it.

 

 P1050705

Switching of the Christmas Lights street party !

 

 

P1050714

Alexandra Burke *no idea who she was till today…But her version of Hallelujah is pretty good*

P1050715

Didn’t expect this but hey WHO doesn’t enjoy a good session of loud bangs and bright lights ?

 

P1050726

Looks like Santa just gain a few more pounds this year and lost a few inches in height. Side-effect of too much drinking ? Perhaps…

 

P1050732

Phoebe’s B’day party at some American-Italian rest in Manchester. Weird ? I think so too…In short term it’s called a Yankee restaurant !

 

 

P1050736

After-party at BeerFest ! Have you heard of drinking for charity ? Neither have I…

 

P1050743

I have no idea what Jay is trying to do but hey I don’t look too surprise either…

 

P1050745

Me and Phoebe !

 

P1050747

Have you ever tried coffee vodka before ? This is the exact facial expression I had when I downed it…Priceless !

 

P1050748

And finally the ULTIMATE jealousy for you guys…You know why I took this picture ? it’s not because we we’re pissing drunk and stumbling across the Union but rather we just walked out of it. Yea…I know…We have bars & clubs inside the Unions here…*SHOCKED ?* don’t be…Drinking is a part of the lifestyle here…Get used to it =)

 

I think from this period onwards there will be a little more activities going on here so do drop by here to look around ! Cheers

 

Marcus

 

PS : Enjoy the amateur video !

No comments: