06 December 2009

Bored & Slacking off...

Well guys it's the end of Sem 1 over here and here I am slacking off !

Been doing so the whole weekend procrastinating about assignments. Not such a good idea since it is end game already. Not much to update since the last post but thought I'd drop in to write some stuff.

Winter is in town already and as you've already seen in my last post, so are the Christmas mood. I'm trying real hard right now not to listen to any jingles or anything like that because if I do, I'd just drop all my books and just kick back to no gear ! WHICH IS SO SO TEMPTING.

I've got no plans for Christmas as I will be hopefully working the days before and after but I will be heading up to Edinburgh, Scotland for the New Year's celebration. I had a BLAST in NY around this time last year as it was the biggest in the American Continent so I was thinking of pushing it further by experiencing the biggest street party in Europe as well !

If you want to see how crazy it is check this out !

Owh and a few friends and I had this crazy idea of cooking for Christmas day because nothing is open and we are all free so cross our fingers we can figure out what to cook and do not die of food poisoning ! :P

Till next time !

Cheers



Marcus


No comments: