01 November 2009

Halloween in Manchester

After some crazy parties I had last year for Halloween (6 parties in 2 weekends) I decided enough was enough…Hence this year, no dress up for me (partially thanks to a full shift at work before the evening outing…). But I did catch a few enthusiast who were very willing to destroy a few clothing and create messy faces for others to enjoy…

 30102009042

First up our very own wolverine…Scottish that is DUH (from the flags behind him…)

 

30102009045

He WAS supposed to be a bunch of grapes but people in the pub had too much fun “grape-ing” him we ended up popping his cherry balloons…

 

31102009047

She just reminds me of a character from a Tim Burton’s creation for some reason…Very pale !!!

 

 31102009048

Rambo-blondie…Hahaha…

 

 31102009050

*Aren’t male vamps supposed to only bite girls ? So you’re a gay vamp ?Talk about being trendy…* LOLz…

 

 31102009052

Very cute Bulgarian pussy cat… ;)

 

31102009051

Finally the grape that was “grape-d” decided to turn into a saddist clown…Hrm from this picture he does not look too sad…

 

And if you were wondering what did I dress up as…Well what I really am dressed up as is “After-work”…It’s probably scarier than 99% of the dress up of that evening…Trust me with the huge eye bags + sore legs and lack of focus it’s definitely a young person’s worst nightmare… Till next time Happy Halloween and soon it’ll be Christmas !

 

I have a vision of seeing myself being in Edinburgh during that season though for Hogmanay. If you don’t know what that is, just follow the link I have linked.Watch the video and you would understand be envious as to why I am going for it.

 

Cheers

 

Marcus

 

PS : In case you did not know it’s already Autumn/Fall here and this is how it looks like at a park about 3 minutes walk from where I am.

 

31102009054

No comments: