11 October 2009

Chilling in Manchester

Hey peeps…

It’s been a while since my last blog entry…

Things has definitely picked up the last couple of weeks with uni life starting again and the works…

Bad news is I’m still as lazy as ever but the good news is I’ll be graduating sometime next July if and IF all goes well…But for now I’m just getting through uni life day by day ! Temperature here has also dropped tremendously compared to the summer days…

Well as much as I want to blog stuff here a lot of it are best kept to myself… But but bUt buT BUT I do have a couple of blurred picture that I took with my new phone to a great night out that happened 2 nights ago… I hope those picture does tell you guys how I have been the last couple of weeks… :D

 0310200900909102009019  10102009028 1010200903110102009030

I have to say Manchester does give an awesome young vibe especially at night when you find the right “water hole” ! Absolutely love the vibe of being in a city and being connected again ! Till next time (when I have more substance to blog about…) Cheers as the locals say it !

 

Marcus

No comments: