10 September 2009

What Happened to the Days ?

Hey there peeps !

 

It has been a awfully long time since the last of my updates here on this blog. Honestly there has been a lot going on with me since the last time I did this but somehow it just did not hit as worthy of blogging for me. Besides that, life has been back on traveling’s fast track.

 

In case you were stuck in a cave somewhere in the middle of Aussie or the Sahara desert, yes I went home to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia a month ago. No it was not a planned trip. The only reason I flew home without notifying anyone at all was because I had to get another student visa in order for me to be eligible to study within the United Kingdoms. I tried to work on it within the UK but failed. Therefore for those who are about to try something as stupid as that I can tell you here YOU CANNOT DO IT unless of course your whole idea of coming to the UK is to “jump plane”. Else I recommend you to do it at the comfort of home !

 

Well I guess I’m gonna leave it to the picture to describe what I did since the last posting ! So enjoy the photos !

P1050211

Had a house warming with the remaining Malaysians in Manchester. It shows the world is pretty darn small because everyone seem to know everyone one way or another !

 P1050216

First thing I did back in KL was to head back to Ipoh to visit my grandmother ! Boy it has been 3 months since she last saw me in London. Time did flew when we were having so much fun. If you see this picture carefully it’s actually a full rainbow ! No kidding I thought there was some hallow or the end of the world kinda thing !

 P1050230

Dad got bored in the car while I drove so he started snapping some landscape pictures on the way back from Ipoh !

 

P1050238

Celebrated our young country’s Independence from the Brits while I was back home but this photo was taken while I was driving home ! Everyone said it looked pretty patriotic no ?

 

P1050232

One thing I really missed about home is the FRESH seafood ! I did not quite had the chance to eat much seafood in the US or the UK for the plain simple fact that I am a poor student ! ha…

 

P1050235

I’m looking at you while you’re looking at me thinking “What method should I cook you in today…”

 

P1050305

Meet my old school mate in Sushi Zenmai…They really do have some pretty darn awesome food there ! Well at least better quality Japanese food than Manchester (and more affordable as well !!!)

  P1050307

Caught off guard with Peng Sang’s constant photo snapping ! (You are still a noob in taking photos…Look at the god damm noise problem !)

 P1050317

FISH ! ROAR FISH ! NOT SO ALIVED ROAR FISH !

 

 P1050329

Some of my dad’s mates from the UK flew over for a summer vacations and we took them around KL and showing them the only thing Malaysia is famous for abroad…

 

The 2 middle finger built to piss of the West whenever they decide to fly in !

 

 P1050332

The Telecom tower standing solo !

 

P1050336

My alma mater from above the Telecom tower ! See how centralized it is in the city ? Pretty darn cool ain’t it ?

 

 P1050348

Tried to capture an old school feeling to this building but unfortunately OCBC existed in the early 50s…Haha…

 P1050355

From L to R : Nick, Lorainne, Mum, Sis and DAD.

 

 P1050357

Again the Twin Towers at night .

P1050360

Telecom Tower.

 

P1050370

Cam-whoring session while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

 

P1050400

Got pampered with heavenly food while I was in Penang. But this was the only photo I have managed to shoot due to the fact that food goes missing the moment it’s plate touches our table. Look closely on the right side of the photo, you can already see the blurred quick hand coming in to snap the food off…Who said piranhas were dangerous ?

 

P1050480

Sze Nee and I !

 

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

On the last week of being in KL, there were 2 birthday bash awaiting for me to attend and both of them were organized by my best buddies back home !

Cherry’s bash in Bakeroni !

P1050492

Every lovely Anna and (the King) I…See you soon and have a BLAST in the US because I know I had one while I was there !

 

P1050517

Cherry and her boyfriend ! Lovely couple in my honest opinion…Hope you guys last till the next time I’m back ! And I expect a red envelope soon ! (You know what I mean Cherry !)

 P1050540

From Bottom L to R : Anastasya, Danny (Tasya’s bf for the longest time…), Me and of course the birthday girl Cherry !

 

 P1050549

Tar-cian photo session !

 P1050551

Boy’s photo session.

 

 P1050555

B’day girl cam-whoring while cutting the cake. (No idea why she tilt her head while cutting the cake. Perhaps she was trying to justify the camera angle on my left…)

 

P1050564

1 last photo for all time’s sake

 

Gadiy Lim’s Bash in his HOUSE.

 P1050584

Crissy & Gadiy ! You guys make an awesome couple ! Gadiy you lucky SOB you’ve just found yourself the best mate every ! Cherish her to no ends if you read this ! And Crissy please don’t go soft on Gadiy keep him on a tight leash ! haha…

 

P1050586

B’day boy !

 P1050594

And so the kid within us sprang out the moment Kings brought out the fireworks…With my awesome camera, we started shooting blurred pictures…I think this was DJ trying to write his name…

 P1050602

Kingston trying to prove he could spit fire !

 P1050603

Shah finally showing us his true side…I AM SON GOKU ! (SEA version…)

 

 P1050608

The night was a good one but we had to sacrifice 6 hours of our lives to drag Gadiy into a CC so that Crissy could prepare his bash…GOD talking about what great friends would do…But at any rate the night ended well with Gadiy being where he is supposed to be since the beginning of the party and US being nice and dry.

 

Time did fly when I got home but I have no regrets going home because everything I wanted to happen, happened and it was great being able to catch up with old pals again (though it was not a planned one). For those of you who were asking for souvenirs, I am truly sorry I did not bring any back for the fact that I flew on AirAsia and they are super CHEAP-ASSED when it came to allowed weights on their flight. I have a feeling if you go to their website and buy a ticket and declare that you are above the recommended weight of your height, they would actually charge you for it. Ha…

 

Till the next time, Cheers for now and have a great time where ever you are !

 

Marcus

No comments: