18 August 2009

Here and There and Everywhere else between the two places !

Hey there guys

I am so sorry for abandoning this blog since I left the States. Looking back at all the post I did previously did kinda gave me a pinch in the gut. The reason ? It kinda feels like a dream now. With everything being done and over with while people you enjoy being with are thousands of miles away. It sucks trust me.

But then again last you guys heard I was in the UK but hey guess what ? I’ve been back in KL for the last 3 weeks ! Sorry for telling after such a long time but heck this was never a planned trip back to the land of delicious food but rather a surprising one even for me.

But then again, being back and all does feel weird. For one everyone is making fun on my accent ! Heck try living in the States for a year without any Malaysians to talk to around campus I bet you’ll get the god dammed accent as well ! Besides that, everything looked 100% like I’d never left it (except for my room which had been turned into a second store room after my departure…) It feels awkward ! It’s kinda difficult to explain what I feel but one thing is for sure. I do not feel like I belong here anymore.

So far in the 3 weeks I have been back I have only caught up with a handful of people and for that I feel even less connected than before I left for the States. I guess there is not much back here to hold onto me anymore (Heck at the rate I’m moving about, I’m surprised I have anything to hold onto in a place…)

The past year has been filled with a lot of fun and laughter but at the end of the day, I’ve failed to share most of my journey with anyone close. The road I have chosen for myself  is one heck of a quiet one. The experiences and everything I have seen can only be shared in a 3rd person’s view and sometimes I’m really bored of it.

BUT HECK SCREW THAT NOW THAT I AM BACK CALL ME UP FOR A DRINK OR 2! JUST TELL ME THE DATE AND TIME AND VENUE AND I WILL TRY TO GET MY SORRY ARSE THERE !

Till then Cheers !

Marcus

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obtaining the interest that you really would like to get on the web requires dealing with the ideal practices readily available. To get article marketing to work for your organization on the web, you desire to make certain that do you know what concepts offer the most rewards and the ways to get most beneficial advertising achievable.Read Through This Suggestions Before You Make An Automobile Obtain [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Foli342334o[/url]