18 June 2009

From Edinburgh to London City…

Well it has been a good 2 weeks since I arrived into the United Kingdom. Much has happened and much has passed on to be only memories now. Something does not feel right within me. It feels as though I am a mix of both worlds but still not fitting into either…

 

Enough about me ramblings let’s head on to some photos on what I have been seeing for the last 2 weeks…

 

P1040813

Hearts’ keeper kicking off after a good attempt on scoring by Dundee Utd.

 

P1040820

Family Seating. Apparently the game Footballs require a lot of profanities because without it, football isn’t football at all ! Where Stephen and I sat, let’s just put it this way. The people sitting around me and Stephen are masters to Gordon Ramsey in terms of swearing !

 

P1040851

Stephen brought me up Arthur’s Seat and the view over Edinburgh is just amazing.

 

 P1040843

It is amazing how the landscape of Edinburgh just integrates with it’s natural surrounding. It’s as thought the two is like yin and yang. Balancing each other perfectly. Being up there just makes me feel so good just seeing advancement of mankind managed to live harmoniously with the nature…

 

P1040902

After being in Edinburgh for 4 nights, it was time for me to bid the beautiful city goodbye and head downwards to the heart of the United Kingdom to meet my dad. And from there we went to a small town south of London called Finchingfield. I think of all the small towns that I have been to, this one is probably the most beautiful town I have lived in. It seems like I was transported into a postcard.

 

 

P1040865 

Probably you European and American readers will not get it but we Malaysians would definitely laugh hard seeing this sign board.

 

 

P1040871

This in for my dad’s friend, Uncle Lee Meng. If you are seeing this, your lecturer have told me of all your mischievous deeds while studying in his class…He is truly am amazing guy. Never would I have guessed that I would meet a totem pole maker. 

 

 

P1040887

Wanna bet ? Real or fake ?

 

 

P1040888

My dads mate’s business…He makes absolutely fabulous pasta.

 

 

 P1040904

Tell me this picture is unreal…It looks like it’s taken from a postcard…

 P1040988

 

London City !!! The “Upper-East” side… Kensington…

P1040938

Night at the Museum 2…Jz kidding…ahaha…

 P1050025

Red Bus SPOTTED !

P1050040 

Big Ben…

P1050124

The Royal Palace !

P1050070

London Bridge…

Sorry peeps this post has been sitting in my laptop for over 2 weeks now and I just found the inspiration to finish it up…I know I know i’m lazing off… Can’t really help it i’m currently living in a house without wifi…How am I connected then you might ask…I’m not really proud of it but i’m “borrowing” my neighbour’s internet… If I know who that person is, I’ll definitely buy him/her a coffee… Next post : Manchester City…

I promise I’ll do a nice covering on it. Just need to find a good day to go photo-shooting ! Hopefully it’ll be soon. Till next time Cheers !

Marcus

 

No comments: