06 December 2010

Agree to disagree ? Or is it ?

What defines a person on the first meet ?

Sometimes I cannot help but wonder if all these view on "life" is anything but superficial. People say that beauty is that within oneself but to me it just looks like just another crappy term to mask their true thoughts.

We adore actors, woed by singers and certainly envious of those that are successful one way or another in their life. We deem the quality they possess "pleasing" and wish deep down that we had that. And yet we carry on life by saying otherwise. What is it with people and masking their true intentions ? Why can't we just break free from all this masquerade business and live life as it is. Say it to my face if you disagree with something but please don't go round the bush.

I hate it for a fact the people succumb to society norm and then judge others based on it. I am not saying I do not follow the norms it's just feels so shitty when you look at the way they treat you and then they way they treat someone else. To lose based on something one could compete on is fair and square. But to lose for a fact that one does not possess qualities that are worthy by society standard feels like shit. Feels like a handicap. A handicap that no matter how much one tries, one will never be rid of it.

Either that or you would need to possess at least a trait that would make you acceptable to society and somehow overturn the norms...Like GaGa. Not that I like her but I have to say, I admire the stuff she does. Half the time she has more balls than I ever will in my lifetime.

Rant, rant, rant. That is what a blog is for isnt it ?

Marcus

1 comment:

charis said...

hey i totally agree!!!