21 November 2010

Another year...

It's been a good 6 months since my last post...

I wonder if anyone still remembers this place ! Gosh...A place of rant, of solitude from the ever changing reality and a place where I could just stick whatever I want without being judge. I have fond memories of this place. Set up right before I left for America. 29th of July came and gone and it is now 2 years 3 months and naught naught days... Honestly I don't really keep track of the days since I left. I am however thankful that this "dream" of mine is still as real as it feels to me...

I am ever grateful that I was given the opportunity to be out here and enjoy things that many could only dream of. The change of weather, the great working atmosphere and the opportunities to do things that I have not even thought about 2 years ago.

Sure the bad times have equal the amount of great times that I have had so far but I am still full of sunshine. It's the bad times that remind us of those times that were great right ?

Soon it will be Christmas again and another one being spent alone for me. Truthfully the one best thing I miss about Christmas back home is the great food dad cooks. I have cooked for a Christmas last year and I don't think I am up for another one this year. So if you are in Manchester and have spare food, could I invite myself over for dinner ? I promise I could bring a bottle of wine !

On that note, I will leave y'all for now...

I hope the next post will not be 6 months from now !

Cheers

Marcus

No comments: