26 April 2010

Graduation and a closing chapter.

Hey guys

It's been a real long time since I've actually had an urge to post a blog ! One is because now that I have handed in all my assignment all I have to do in the next 4 weeks is to sit for 2 finals ! Which right now I really have no inspiration to do :D

Rather I've just been indulging myself into wasting time like there is no tomorrow ! (Though there is and I really should kick my own ass to work)


An epic song to listen to when you're done with your finals ! Hans Zimmer's pieces are inspiring as usual. Though the show's storyline does get a little boring to me but I can see a BUCKETLOAD of MONEY has been dumped into this production and the details are amazing especially when you're watching it in 720p !



Another epic music by Sir ALW. This is one song that could really say how in love you are with the other half. How many people could understand how the Phantom actually feels for not being chosen just because he is NOT the good looking one. This song actually wraps up the PoTO and brings it to LND. Although I'm not so game to see the entire play, I really want to just watch this song and see how the Phantom reunites with Christine.

Gosh this whole feeling of being lazy is just really really bad for my studies ! I think I better start my day up with lunch and then get a little work done !!! Till next time :)

Marc Anthony ;)

No comments: